The Carpentersville Police Department is not currently accepting
employment applications for the position of police officer.
Age 21 - 35 at eligibility list posting, unless prior police service,
per Illinois Compiled Statutes.
- Valid Illinois drivers license.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Weight proportional to height.
- Vision 20/200 correctable to 20/40.
- Must pass written, oral, physical agility, medical, polygraph,
psychological and background examinations.
- Must complete basic police officer training at police academy
(10 weeks), departmental field training and evaluation program (12
weeks) and one year probationary period.
Equal Employment Opportunity Plan
Follow Carpentersville Public Safety on Facebook and Twitter: