Information Technology Overview
Village of Carpentersville
1075 Tamarac Drive
Carpentersville, IL 60110
Kevin Goethals, IT Director
The mission of the Information Technology Department is to facilitate
reliable, timely and easy access to information for the employees and
residents of the Village of Carpentersville. Through our commitment to
provide quality service and support, this department will strive to
exceed the expectations of employees and residents by:
- Offering innovative solutions which enable departments to better
accomplish their goals in providing quality services to our
- Providing technical assistance and advice to the Village Manager
and Department Heads on all Information Technology concerns.
- Operating and maintaining a fiscally sound and reliable
communications infrastructure while providing an exceedingly high
level of service and support.
- Facilitating interdepartmental involvement in Information
- Providing Village employees with the best available, most cost
effective technology and procedures relating to the field of
- Providing current information and upcoming events to the
residents through the website and newsletter.
- Continuously research new technologies in order to keep
improving Information Technology Systems and Processes.