Home    Site Map    FAQ   Forms    Contact Us    E-News   
Services | Community Development
Untitled 1


ConstructionBuilding personnel are responsible for reviewing building plans and issuing permits. If you’re putting in a new water heater or shed, or constructing a residential, commercial or industrial building, the work requires some type of permit or approval. Permits for all construction activity are issued by the Community Development Department following approval of specific building plans. For specific work that does or does not require a permit, click here.


Permits and applications can be found in our Reference Desk section.  Click here to view the online permits and applications.